Designing a long-lasting fencing system that’s stable, dependable, and presentable is now easier than you could have ever imagined! SnapFence has put a great deal of time and research into establishing an outdoor snap-together fencing solution that provides all the benefits of contemporary fencing options while avoiding their flaws.
- - The perfect fencing solution for securing home gardens, play areas, hobby farms, and smaller pets.
- - Fencing solutions are completely customizable to fit the needs of your project.
- - Sizing starts at 24 feet of fencing that can be assembled in a variety of formations on both hard and soft surfaces.
- - SnapFence panels are all modular, allowing them to be transported and assembled with very little effort. Their lightweight composition and convenient snap-in-place installation make relocation and panel addition or subtraction a breeze. Just because you’re investing in a modular fence, that doesn’t mean you’re compromising on quality.
- - Each panel is composed of highly durable vinyl that is resistant to weather damage, rust damage, and daily wear and tear.
- - The snap-together fencing system will stand strong and maintain its integrity for dependable long-term use.
- - Its patented design provides internal security and guards against breaches from the sides, beneath, and above.
- - The appealing and unobtrusive design allows for easy integration into your home landscaping.
Everyday. In the continental USA.
No questions asked in the first 30 days.
Preparing to order is as easy as
1, 2, 3.
- 1. Measure the perimeter of the space you wish to enclose. Snap-together fencing kits start at 24 feet of paneling that can easily be added on to in order to accommodate the project. Don’t forget to add as many 2’ gate inserts in your plans as needed!
- 2. Make note of the surface you wish to enclose. Grass or dirt will require anchor stakes, while hard surfaces will need mounts.
- 3. Keep track of how many 90-degree corner pieces you will require to complete the shape of your custom enclosure.
Build in a snap.
All modular fencing includes easy to follow instructions. Each component snaps together, and is secured with the included self taping screws. Want to get more creative? No problem! Simply mark any posts and rails you want to cut and create your own sizing.
Sign up for our newsletter.
For promotions, project inspiration and sales.
This field is required